“Putting a book together is interesting and exhilarating. It is sufficiently difficult and complex that it engages all your intelligence.”
We offer a start-to-finish series of book manuscript and book proposal services, designed for wherever you may be in your book development process:
- Whether you’re interested in knowing how the writing & publishing process works, and what you need to succeed — and you want a phone consultation to find out (see Consultation).
- Whether you want a package of phone-coaching sessions to get your book started, or keep it going (see Jumpstart Your Book).
- Whether you’d like a thorough written evaluation of your manuscript, pointing out its strengths, as well as where it could use a little additional thought and work (see Manuscript Evaluation).
- Whether you’re ready for the manuscript shaping, developing, and refining process of developmental editing (see Developmental Editing).
- Whether you’d like to hire a professional writer to get your book written, while you perhaps concentrate on other things (see Ghostwriting / Co-Authoring).
- Whether you’re looking for assistance in developing and refining your book proposal (nonfiction); or your proposal package (fiction); or you’d like to have your proposal ghosted (see Book Proposals).
To see detailed descriptions of all these book services, take a look at the six pages in this drop-down menu.
Then, fill out our Contact Us form, send it in, and we’ll set up your initial, free, and confidential phone consultation to discuss your book project concerns and needs.